Here at Vinty, we receive many questions from owners of classic cars - how does Vinty work? How can we get our car on the platform? How much money can I hope to make?This post will try to explain all of that - to give you, the classic car owner the information you need to get started with Vinty.
What is Vinty? Vinty is a marketplace that brings together classic car owners with people who want to rent classic cars.
Why would someone want to rent my vintage car? There are a variety of reasons why people would be interested:
- For life events such as weddings, coming of age birthday parties, graduations, etc.
- To drive down memory lane.
- To use the car as a prop at corporate, arts and entertainment events.
- To take a tour in style.
- For advertising, film, music, or other media production.
- For photo shoots.
- … and many other reasons that we learn about all the time.
For all these reasons, Vinty delivers a simple solution that our customers love.
Who can advertise cars on Vinty? We have taken a hybrid approach where we work with both professional rental companies as well as individual owners of classic cars.
Why you should I rent out your classic car with us. Whether you own a business renting (classic) cars or a private collector/owner, we would love to list your cars on Vinty!
On average, we generated $3,000 of rental revenue for our partners within the last six months. This income is not guaranteed, but it is relevant enough for you to try!
You stay in control. If you are a private owner, we offer the choice of two rental types: photo shoots and chauffeured rentals. You will remain in control, and no one else will drive your vehicle. This is, in our opinion, the best solution for individual owners.
How to proceed? To list your classic car on Vinty, we need a few things:
- 5/10 high-quality pictures of your vehicle: this is vital, take every angle, every detail and go to a location with a beautiful background. We also advise you to go within an hour of sunrise or sunset for the best light.
- Pricing: what price do you have in mind? Check out what we have on Vinty to give you an idea. Alternatively, we can put a mention "Contact us" on the listing and decide when we get a lead.
- Your location: where is the car located and which area do you want to cover.
- Rental type: for individuals, we have the choice between photo shoots and chauffeured rentals (or both), which one would you prefer?
- Owner's agreement: we will send our standard agreement that we eventually need you to complete before the first rental.
What are you waiting for? Easy enough it seems, right? If you are interested or if you have any questions, please send us an email at email@example.com, and we will get you started!